You love hoodies. You love jeans. Dogs are better than cats. It’s hilarious when people get hurt. Shopping is torture. Sad movies suck. You own a car racing game. You played with Hot Wheels cars as a kid. At some point you wanted to be a firefighter You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. You have watched sports on TV. Gory movies are cool. You go to your dad for advice. You own like a trillion baseball caps. You used to collect hockey cards. Baggy sweats are cool to wear. It’s kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors of all. You love to go crazy and not care what people think. Sports are fun. You talk with food in your mouth. You sleep with your socks on at night. You have fished at least once.
—-YOUR GIRL SIDE—
You love to shop. You wear eyeliner. You go to your mom to talk. You consider cheerleading a sport. You hate wearing the color black. You wear the color pink. You like going to the mall. You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. You like wearing jewelry. You cried watching The Notebook. Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe Shopping is one of your hobbies. You don’t like the movie Star Wars. You are/were in gymnastics. It takes you at least one hour to shower, get dressed and do make up. You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. You smile a lot more than you should. You care about what you look like. You like wearing dresses when you can. You like wearing high heeled shoes. You used to play with dolls as little kid. You like putting makeup on others. You like being the star of everything. Pink is one of your favorite colors.
• Appearance • I’m shorter then 5”2 I have many scars. I tan/burn easily I wish my hair was a different colour. I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color. I have a tattoo. I am self-conscious about my appearance. I’ve had/have braces. I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger. I have more than two piercings. I have/had piercings in places besides my ears.
• Embarrassment • I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation. Disney movies still make me cry. I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried. I’ve laughed ’til some kind of beverage came out of my nose. I’ve glued my hand to something. I’ve had my pants rip in public.
• Health • I’ve gotten stitches. I’ve had my appendix removed. I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend. I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed. I’ve had serious surgery. I’ve had chicken pox.
• Experiences • I’ve gotten lost in my city. I’ve seen a shooting star I’ve wished on a shooting star I’ve seen a meteor shower. I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas. I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator. I’ve kicked a guy where it hurts. I’ve been to a casino. I’ve been skydiving. I’ve gone skinny-dipping. I’ve drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. I’ve crashed/rolled a car. I’ve been skiing. I’ve been in a musical. I’ve caught a snowflake or snow on my tongue. I’ve seen the Northern Lights. I’ve sat on a roof top at night I’ve played a prank on someone. I’ve ridden in a taxi. I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I’ve eaten Sushi. I’ve been snowboarding.
• Relationships • I’m single. I’m in a relationship. I’m engaged. I’m married. I miss someone right now. I’ve gotten divorced. I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t. I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
• Honesty / Crime • I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t. I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t. I’ve snuck out. I’ve lied to my parents about where I am. I’ve cheated while playing a game. I’ve ran a red light. I’ve been in a fist fight. I’ve been arrested.
• Death and Suicide • I’m afraid of dying. I hate funerals. I’ve seen someone/something dying. Someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide. You have planned your own suicide. I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
• Materialism • I own over 5 rap CD’s. I have an unhealthy obsession with anime/manga. I own designer purses, costing over $100 a piece. I own something from American Eagle. I own something from Abercrombie.
• Random • Stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant. I can sing well. Open up to others easily. I watch the news. I don’t kill bugs. I sing in the shower. I paid for my cell phone ring tone. I am a morning person. I am a sports fanatic. I twirl my hair. I care about grammar. I have “?”’s in my screen name. I love spam. I’ve copied more than 30 CD’s in a day. I bake well. I would wear pajamas to school. My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, red, blue, black, purple or orange. I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. I laugh at my own jokes. I’ve not turned anything in and still got an A in a certain class. I eat fast food weekly. I can’t sleep if there is a spider in the room. I am really ticklish. I like white chocolate. I bite my nails. I’m good at remembering faces. I’m good at remembering names. I’m good at remembering dates.
girls are much more than what they seem. they're more than just the makeup, the clothes, the shoes, the bags, the sunglasses, the outside. they're more than just whiny bitches. we're so much more.. too bad some boys can't understand. a girl's life is a bitch itself. on a daily basis we deal with bitches, backstabbers, lies, boyfriends, crushes, exes, appearance, insecurity, bullying and so much more. everyday we wake up, we have to shower. we have to fix our hair. then, we have to get dressed. we spend hours infront of our mirror for you. making sure we look good. then we have to apply make up. while doing all this, there's so much to consider.. especially gossipers and guys. if something's too short, they'll call us a whore. something's too long, they'll call us ugly. we go through buckets full of ice cream because we've had way too many broken hearts. we cry because bitches wanna hate and boyfriends wanna bitch. we can't complain because we don't wanna be annoying. we trust people, then they end up stabbing us in the back. we learn stuff the hard way. every guy out there making a period joke, like are you for real? no. just because you're being a little bitch and pissing me off doesn't mean i'm on my period. get over it. we get hurt multiple times, and keep running back to the same people. we love hard, and hurt hard. we care too much. we're never understood. we go through so much trouble when you don't even notice. we listen to songs till five in the morning and fall asleep to it just because it reminds us of you. we try so hard to impress you, while dealing with all that's said about us. after everything, we sit our asses down on tumblr and reblog everything that reminds us of you. we spill our guts out to our bestfriends who've probably had enough of you. we go on facebook and we check your profile a million times, and go through all your pictures. even if we have seen them all before. we hear what people say about us, and sometimes we break inside. but no matter what, even after everything, we have to come out strong. we have to put a big smile on our faces and pretend like everything's ok. we have to act nice towards the haters, even knowing everything that they said about us. we love even though we know we shouldn't. and we wait for something that'll never happen. but no matter what, we manage to act like everything's fine, even though everything's falling apart. that's a day in a girl's life. imagine dealing with all that everyday. we're so much more than what you think. so much more than what we seem.
I always hear older generations talking about how teenagers and kids now are losing contact with the world. They say the internet is destroying our social skills. I think they're wrong. Our generation, more than any generation before ours, is connected. Worldwide, we're sharing our views and building friendships. Where distance once separated others, it's bringing us together like never before.
Check the bands you’ve HEARD OF. Not just the ones you like. Be honest people! If you really have never heard of them. Don’t mark it. it just makes you look fake.
ALTERNATIVE: Breaking Benjamin  Paramore [x] Panic! At The Disco [x] Linkin Park [x] The Academy Is  Coldplay [x] Three Days Grace  Yellowcard [x] 30 Seconds to Mars [x] Chevelle  TOTAL SO FAR = 6
COUNTRY: Rascal Flatts [x] Carrie Underwood [x] Leanne Rhymes  Garth Brooks  Dixie Chicks [x] Kenny Chesney [x] Tim McGraw [x] Faith Hill [x] Shania Twain  Johnny Cash  TOTAL SO FAR = 12
EMO: Hawthorne Heights  Chiodos [x] Forgive Durden  Amber Pacific  The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus [x] From First to Last  Senses Fail  Underoath [x] Something Corporate  Hit The Lights  Dear Whoever  TOTAL SO FAR = 15
INDIE: The Hush Sound  NeverShoutNever! [x] Death Cab for Cutie [x] Dashboard Confessional  The Killers [x] Yeah Yeah Yeahs  Hot Hot Heat  Gym Class Heroes [x] Franz Ferdinand [x] Modest Mouse  TOTAL SO FAR = 20
METAL: Slipknot [x] System of a Down  Disturbed  Metallica [x] Guns n’ Roses [x] Lamb of God  Slayer  Hatebreed  Killswitch Engage  Children of Bodom [ ] Arch Enemy [ ] Behemoth [ ] TOTAL SO FAR = 23
POP: Teddy Geiger  Ashlee Simpson [x] Kelly Clarkson [x] Jesse McCartney [x] Avril Lavigne [x] P!NK [x] The Veronicas [x] Daniel Powter James Blunt  Natasha Bedingfield [ x] Ryan Cabrera [x] TOTAL SO FAR = 31
POWERPOP/PUNK: Hellogoodbye [x] Cute is What We Aim for [x] Cartel  The Click Five [x] Fall Out Boy [x] Rise Against  Good Charlotte [x] Bowling for Soup  Relient K  Anti - Flag  Simple Plan [x] TOTAL SO FAR = 37
RAP: Ying Yang Twins [x] T.I. [x] Paul Wall [ x] TuPac [x] Jamie Foxx [x] Ludacris [x] Lil’ Jon [x] Outkast [x] 50 Cent [x] Kanye West [x] Notorious B.I.G [x] Young Jeezy [x] TOTAL SO FAR = 49
SKA: Reel Big Fish [ ] The Specials [ ] Caddies [ ] Rancid [ ] The Aquabats [ ] Sublime [x ] No Doubt [ ] Madness [ ] Operation Ivy [ ] Bob Marley [x] TOTAL SO FAR= 51
ROCK: Taking Back Sunday [x] All-American Rejects [x] Motion City Soundtrack [ x] Avenged Sevenfold [x] Angels and Airwaves  Evanescence [x] My Chemical Romance [x] Drowning Pool  Green Day [x] Blink-182 [x] Madina Lake  TOTAL SO FAR = 59
CLASSIC ROCK: The Beatles [x] Led Zeppelin  The Rolling Stones [x] The Cure  The Who  Pink Floyd [X] Jimi Hendrix [x ] Queen [x] Van Halen [x] Poison  AC-DC [x] TOTAL= 62 —————————————————————- Multiply your TOTAL by 2, Then Re-post this as: i am __% obsessed with music